According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +9: Fit in (9 votes)
- +7: Waiting for chauffeur in Paris (7 votes)
- +6: Dangerous work (6 votes)
- +6: Baywatch... (6 votes)
- +6: Smooth shot (6 votes)
- +5: Bummer (5 votes)
- +5: Brakes not working? (5 votes)
- +5: Huge flag seen from satellite in Pakistan (5 votes)
- +5: TOP 10 JAPAN (5 votes)
- +4: A pause for an icecream (4 votes)