According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +10: Don't (10 votes)
- +8: Rio 2016! (8 votes)
- +8: After school (8 votes)
- +7: Frisbee flying at you (7 votes)
- +6: Sand castle (6 votes)
- +6: Safety first (6 votes)
- +6: Fire caught on Google Maps satellite (6 votes)
- +5: Good luck with that (5 votes)
- +5: Everything is under control (5 votes)
- +5: Where am I? (5 votes)