According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Most popular this month
- +8: Boo! (8 votes)
- +8: Top 10 Argentina on Google Maps Street View (8 votes)
- +8: Waiting in São Paulo (8 votes)
- +8: Chicken car in Illinois (8 votes)
- +7: Eiffel Tower in Greece (7 votes)
- +7: Kara Godfrey (Daily Express) is stealing our content (7 votes)
- +6: Colombian beach (6 votes)
- +6: Google car from above (6 votes)
- +6: Top 10 Sweden Google Street View (6 votes)
- +6: South Korea celebrating 2018 in 2015 (6 votes)