According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
a WordPress rating system
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +7: Shampoo Advert? (7 votes)
- +6: Beach party (6 votes)
- +6: Crazy and innovative bicycles (6 votes)
- +6: Top 15 Italy (6 votes)
- +6: Nice Twins (6 votes)
- +6: Seat ring (6 votes)
- +6: Twice as fun (6 votes)
- +5: Tipped over truck (5 votes)
- +5: Couple holding hands - or not? (5 votes)
- +5: Bull using pedestrian crossing (5 votes)