According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +16: Google cause a horse to go wild? (16 votes)
- +16: Olá Senhora (16 votes)
- +9: Girl with high heels and a bike (9 votes)
- +8: Meanwhile, along the side of the road in Italy... (8 votes)
- +7: Thumbs up (7 votes)
- +7: Space debris (7 votes)
- +6: Google guy takes a selfie (6 votes)
- +6: Water shooting (6 votes)
- +6: Diver caught a fish (6 votes)
- +6: Hello officers (6 votes)