According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +10: The girl with the tattoo (10 votes)
- +10: Nice tattoo (10 votes)
- +9: Straighten the blanket (9 votes)
- +6: A guy with a knife (6 votes)
- +6: Woman falls off motorcycle in Indonesia (6 votes)
- +6: Truck tip over (6 votes)
- +6: I bet his insurance premium will go up next year (6 votes)
- +6: Guy standing on top of building (6 votes)
- +6: Bus stop for donkeys (6 votes)
- +6: TOP 10 HILARIOUS SIGNS ON GOOGLE STREET VIEW (6 votes)