According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +9: Synchronised Safari (9 votes)
- +8: Rooftop (8 votes)
- +7: Here kitty, kitty (7 votes)
- +7: Tanlines (7 votes)
- +6: Somewhere near a power plant in Brazil (6 votes)
- +6: The Scary Dolls Island - Isla de las Muñecas Xochimilco (6 votes)
- +6: How to travel in Bangladesh (6 votes)
- +6: Watch this (6 votes)
- +6: Sea turtle (6 votes)
- +6: Beach Apparition (6 votes)