According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +13: You put your left hand in, you take your left hand out... (13 votes)
- +8: Nice painting (8 votes)
- +8: Public (8 votes)
- +7: Perfect Posture (7 votes)
- +7: Nice hat (7 votes)
- +6: Dutch stuntman (6 votes)
- +6: Google introduce Outer Space View (6 votes)
- +6: Explore Nigeria on Google Maps Street View! (6 votes)
- +6: Where the bad touch happens? (6 votes)
- +6: Sail Fail (6 votes)