According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
a WordPress rating system
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +8: Bear found salmon (8 votes)
- +7: Straighten the blanket (7 votes)
- +6: TOP 10 HILARIOUS SIGNS ON GOOGLE STREET VIEW (6 votes)
- +6: Woman falls off motorcycle in Indonesia (6 votes)
- +6: Guy standing on top of building (6 votes)
- +5: The Photoshoot (5 votes)
- +5: I bet his insurance premium will go up next year (5 votes)
- +5: iPhone users (5 votes)
- +5: Aliens with UFO (or BBQ) (5 votes)
- +4: Peace out (4 votes)