According to Stephanie who sent us the Street View images below:
Actual factory is off a pedestrian alley in Chinatown, SF, but the images of the inside of the factory are linked to the Mid-Market Street area near Chinatown.
I’m not sure why they invited google to see it, but this is what it looks like from the inside. Do you feel lucky?
Street View – Popular
Most popular this month
- +11: Don't worry, everything is in the right place (11 votes)
- +9: Rio 2016! (9 votes)
- +9: Frisbee flying at you (9 votes)
- +8: SpaceX Falcon 9 rocket after landing (8 votes)
- +8: After school (8 votes)
- +7: Walking frame for a little dog (7 votes)
- +7: Cycle training (7 votes)
- +7: Where am I? (7 votes)
- +7: Fire caught on Google Maps satellite (7 votes)
- +7: Good luck with that (7 votes)