Street View is proving yet again what an amazing tool it is for travelers. Now you can sail down the river Thames in London on Google Street View. This means you can for instance take a look under the Tower Bridge.
And you can see the Houses of Parliament, Big Ben and the London Eye. By the way, when will Google show us some Street View images from the top of that wheel?
Now you can take the Warner Bros. Studio Tour in London on Google Street View.
Among the fun things you can do is step onto the famous cobbles of Diagon Alley. This is where you’ll find the shop fronts of Ollivanders wand shop, Flourish and Blotts, the Weasleys’ Wizard Wheezes, Gringotts Wizarding Bank and Eeylops Owl Emporium.
Most popular this month
- +9: Triple man (9 votes)
- +7: Sunshine (7 votes)
- +7: Friends (7 votes)
- +6: Public transport in Darnétal, France (6 votes)
- +6: Transformer (6 votes)
- +6: David Crosby found on Google Maps Street View (6 votes)
- +5: Telephone booths library (5 votes)
- +5: Fakir without bed of nails (5 votes)
- +5: Stop (5 votes)
- +5: Do not touch (5 votes)