A DHL truck is blocking the view of the traffic light. But don’t worry, city of Boston has traffic lights for all obstacles.
A cab driver pointed this one out late one night while sitting at a red light on my way back to Brookline when traveling through Kenmore Square behind Fenway Park. There are more arrows outside this street view image. The engineer needed to make it clear, that green means you can go in any direction. (thanks to Christian S)
City Councilor Sal LaMattina
News about the street view photo in the Boston Herald:
Seems cameras used by Google haphazardly captured the East Boston/North End councilor in a semiprivate moment – shirtless and washing his garbage barrels.
If you click on LaMattina’s Montmorenci Avenue address in East Boston on Google Maps, up pops a street-view picture in which the councilor can be clearly seen, hose in hand, sans shirt and in green shorts in front of his house. For now, anyway.
Most popular this month
- +9: Guy busted for hitting street sign (9 votes)
- +7: C-word in police officer's yard (7 votes)
- +7: True love... (7 votes)
- +7: Women in London park (7 votes)
- +7: Rock on!! (7 votes)
- +6: On your mark, get set, go. (6 votes)
- +6: Boy scares pigeons (6 votes)
- +6: Hold the pipe (6 votes)
- +6: Shoes on a shadow (6 votes)
- +6: Love in Rome (6 votes)