The Florida International University manages the Aquarius Reefbase which is a fantastic underwater habitat utilized by marine biologists and astronauts for research and training purposes.
Catlin SeaView Survey have announced the addition of new underwater images from around the world. The images are now included on Google Street View. You can take a look at what’s beneath the surface at the Larvotto Marine Reserve in Monaco, Sian Ka’an in Mexico and the San Francisco Bay shoreline in the US. Some of the amazing images we’ve found so far we’ve included here. More to come.
Isla Contoy, Mexico Larger
Most popular this month
- +9: "Thanks, now it's my turn." (9 votes)
- +8: Smoking (8 votes)
- +7: Hey mermaids, what is your number? (7 votes)
- +7: "Gimmie an A!"..."A!" (7 votes)
- +6: Pedestrian crossing to nowhere (6 votes)
- +6: Bangladesh bus... (6 votes)
- +6: The amazing disappearing vehicles (6 votes)
- +6: Some walls are just not big enough (6 votes)
- +6: Oldies (6 votes)
- +6: There has to be a better way to lean on that chair (6 votes)