Larger (images taken in July 2009)

Related
GD Star Rating
Tagged with →
Best · Norway

11 Responses to Snorkelers chasing google away!

1. Abroz says:

Excellent ! The best I’ve ever seen on Streetviewfun!

Maybe they confused Google and bubble?

2. Leonardo says:

What were they doing sitting and wearing these clothes? Very funny.

3. Lasse says:

To Leonardo, they heard rumours that Google was on the way, so this stunt was planned ;) I too think it’s among the better shots done by StreetView! Especially if you go back and forth just to see how they chase them ;)

4. Leonardo says:

Thanks for the explanation, Lasse. Right now Google is taking photos here in Brazil and I think this kind of situation can happen here. We can’t wait to see Brazil on Street View!

5. Spiker says:

Mrs Spiker just told me she saw a streetveiw car in our town 2 weeks ago! If she had called me to let me know at the time I would have made a similar ambush.. oh well… :-(

6. Vaci Lando says:

The snorklers were later interviewed by norwegian newspapers, and they told that they knew the guy driving the Google car and knew appr. when he was coming, so it was all well panned

7. Spiker says:

As good as this one is, but how come its stuck at the top of the list in the “Highest rated streetviews the last 30 days”?

8. Street View says:

I’m not sure why that happened. During the last month StreetViewFun.com was mentioned on the frontpage of one of the largest Norwegian newspapers. A lot of norwegians voted for this image. But it shouldn’t have made it into the list since it was added earlier. Maybe the post got updated during this time. I’ll look into it.

9. required says:

WTF?!?!?!

10. David says:

hahahahahaha google have blurred the photo how epic

11. Zakir Chowdhury says:

Wait till the Bangladesh pics are published. At least a few should make it to top 100 :)

Today I saw The Google car in front of my house and managed to take a few pics with my Mobile. The Google car was “dented” a very typical thing for any car roaming Dhaka Streets ….

Pic can be viewed here … https://www.facebook.com/GoogleStreetViewBangladesh

Add Comment Register